We seek a talented and motivated individual to lead HeyCharge’s nascent marketing and research activities as an intern. In this position, you’ll find yourself taking on a wide variety of roles and topics, including:
- Generate and post content to drive interest and engagement on a variety of social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Monitor social media metrics and KPIs, identify trends and opportunities, and recommend strategy to the management team.
- Plan and execute viral and other unconventional marketing campaigns.
- Generate reports and research briefs, spanning a wide variety of topics. Some examples:
- EU and German government grant and funding opportunities Environmental impact and CO2 equivalencies
- Marking and Research Intern
- Reporting to
- Chris Cardé, CEO
- Base salary
- Munich, Germany (Remote considered)
The Ideal Candidate
Skills & Experience
- Generation of social and/or viral content
- Managed multiple social media channels and platforms
- Planned and/or executed viral or other unconventional marketing campaigns.
- Understanding of how to address B2B, B2C, and B2B2C target groups.
- Domain expertise in electric vehicles, charging infrastructure, or similar is a plus.
- German language (written and spoken) a strong plus
- A strong interpersonal style
- Comfortable with remote work
- Analytical, data-driven mindset
- Courageous, nothing-is-impossible attitude
- A strong moral compass guiding all aspects of business and work
- Design and implement business strategies, plans, and procedures
- Set comprehensive plans for company performance and growth.
- Monitor KPIs and track against growth targets
- Assist the CEO with fundraising and investor relations
- Manage relationships with partners and vendors
- Develop and execute early go-to-market, including identifying, onboarding, and managing the relationship with early customers.
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances, etc.)
Benefits & Compensation
- Compensation to be set commensurate with experience, but likely to include a mix of Equity and KPI-based incentives
- You’ll enjoy our pragmatic, scrappy, impact-driven company culture.
- You can help find and open your dream office in Munich.
- Enjoy a cloud-native, remote-work friendly environment with gSuite, Google Meet, and peers/colleagues who know how to use it to the maximum effect.
HeyCharge GmbH is an early-stage startup based in Munich, Germany. The company formed in early 2020 with a singular mission: to put a charging station in every apartment building, home, retailer, or hotel parking space. We love and live electric mobility, and see availability of infrastructure as the key challenge — and opportunity — as e-mobility moves from leading-edge to mainstream. The company is based on joining environmental impact alongside profitability as core KPIs, and we’ll continue to prioritize these together. We’re an international team with a strong cultural affinity to Google and the Silicon Valley. We seek ambitious, self-motivated, digital-native colleagues who will thrive in our distributed, highly-connected working atmosphere.